Using the big 3: LinkedIn, Facebook, & Twitter.
As of December 2012, 67% of online adults use social networking sites*. That’s why more financial advisors are turning to social media. Are you using social media to attract new prospective clients and current clients yet?
See how you can combine you efforts on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter with social media marketing to generate new prospects, deepen relationships to retain current clients, and navigate the compliance landscape.
Learn how to establish, optimize and increase the ROI of social media efforts and attract new leads and customers through your campaigns. This guide will walk you through the steps of planning, implementing, and measuring a successful social media strategy.
After reading this 16-page guide, you will know how to:
- Plan out and deepen engagement with prospects and clients on social media networks
- Create compliance friendly social media marketing campaigns
- Update your website for social media
- Design posts that are optimal for social media
- Use social media to manage your reputation
- Measure the success of your campaigns
Get started enhancing brand awareness, finding prospects and converting to clients, and deepening existing client relationships on social media. Download your free copy today. »
*Source: Pew Research Center’s Internet and American Life Post-Election Survey, November 14 – December 9, 2012.