Contact Recruitment (888) 250-2420
- Independence with LPL
- Business Models
- Programs and Services
- Technology & Operations Support
- Business Support
The first of America’s Baby Boomer generation officially reached age 65 in January 2011, marking the onset of a wave of retirees in need of competent advice and guidance in ensuring their income sources last throughout a potential 20 years or more in retirement. This puts increased pressure on advisors to develop viable solutions for reliable, lifetime income streams designed to outpace the ravages of inflation and rising healthcare costs, and meet longevity expectations.
For many investors, annuities can play a role in helping them to meet important objectives for generating a reliable income stream in retirement or realizing tax-advantaged savings opportunities in the retirement accumulation stage.
LPL Financial offers independent advisors access to some of the largest distributors of annuity products in the industry today. Through LPL Financial, advisors have access to a broad annuity platform that includes the highest quality carriers and the most competitive fixed and variable annuities.
Through partnership with five leading insurance companies we have developed a suite of innovative fee-based variable annuities that are now available for selection within our open architecture advisory platforms. Our partners include Allianz Life Distributors, AXA Distributors, Lincoln Financial Distributors, Prudential Annuities Distributors, Inc. and SunLife Financial Distributors, Inc. Several advantages of implementing a fee-based variable annuity strategy include:
- Discretion – Full discretion enables efficient trading at the carrier level
- Transparency – Pricing transparency facilitates an easier fee conversation with clients
- Consistency – Leverage the expertise of LPL Financial Research
- Flexibility – Access the investment at any time without extra costs as there are no back-end sales charges
In addition to a comprehensive selection of annuity products from more than 40 insurance companies, LPL Financial offers time saving resources to help you navigate this platform as well as efficient annuity processing to streamline your business.
Leverage LPL Financial Annuity Research Tools
LPL Financial offers several annuity research platforms, including:
- Internal Brokerage Consultants – a dedicated team of individuals providing objective guidance are available to help you with specific client cases by providing insight, suggestions and education on all of the annuity products and annuity research tools available to you
- Annuity Intelligence – a powerful variable annuity comparison tool that delivers detailed reports including fees and expenses, rider descriptions, sub-account data from Morningstar, and contract structuring guidelines
- S&P VA Profiles – generates individual sub-account performance reports, hypothetical illustrations and contract profiles
- Vital Annuity – a fixed annuity search engine that sources some of the most competitive products and rates
- SPIA Quote Engine – a single premium immediate annuity quote engine that delivers guaranteed quotes from 10 premier carriers
- LPL Financial Research – recommendations for fee-based variable annuity asset allocation
- Exclusive tools – created by LPL Financial to assist in researching and selecting variable annuity optional benefits
Investor Presentation & Proposal Tool: Income Needs Analysis – customized proposal tool that helps identify client assets that may be better positioned in a guaranteed income strategy such as a variable annuity with living benefits or the combination of a variable annuity and single premium immediate annuity
Gain Annuity Processing Efficiencies
You will enjoy efficient online annuity processing, with faster payouts through netting of commissions and advances on exchanges and transfers. Key features include:
- Eliminating "not-in-good-order" business cases so you know it's done right the first time
- Automatic licensing and appointment checks
- Up-to-date product and carrier-specific forms in BranchNet
- Same or next-day investing for contracts funded from LPL Financial accounts
- Simplified OSJ review process and easy status checks
At LPL Financial you will be well-equipped to navigate through the ever-changing annuity product realm, on your terms. Whether you prefer to access detailed product information on your own or prefer to pick up the phone and speak to a professional, LPL Financial is ready and able to provide you with the support you need. Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the variable annuity contract and sub-accounts carefully before investing. The prospectus contains this and other information about the variable annuity contract and subaccounts. You can obtain contract and underlying sub-account prospectuses from your financial representative. Read the prospectuses carefully before investing.
Variable annuities are long term, tax-deferred investment vehicles designed for retirement purposes and contain both an investment and insurance component. They are sold only by prospectus. Guarantees are based on the claims paying ability of the issuer. Withdrawals made prior to age 59 are subject to 10% IRS penalty tax and surrender charges may apply. Gains from tax-deferred investments are taxable as ordinary income upon withdrawal. The investment returns and principal value of the available sub-account portfolios will fluctuate so that the value of an investor's unit, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original value.Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the variable insurance contract and sub-accounts carefully before investing. The prospectus contains this and other information about the variable insurance contract and sub-accounts. They can obtain prospectuses from their financial representative. They should read prospectuses carefully before investing.
Boston : 75 State Street, 24th Floor, Boston, MA 02109
Charlotte : 2810 Coliseum Centre Drive, 4th Floor, Charlotte, NC 28217
San Diego : 4707 Executive Drive, San Diego CA 92121
Contact Recruitment (888) 250-2420
Request More Information
Schedule a call:
Connect with us on Linkedin: